Thursday, December 24, 2009

Free Lunch!

There’s no such thing as a free lunch...This economic principle is a foundation stone for the upbringing of all middle class children. I was no exception...

Now imagine this...My flight ticket that was ‘purchased’ by redeeming miles was also upgraded to Business Class. This is not just a free lunch but a free gourmet offering with a spread from across 4 continents! The joy was not in traveling Business class, but getting to travel in luxury for free...

Yet even before I could get used to the reclining comfort of my seat, I was wondering whether they would also upgrade my return ticket. As they say – Give them an inch and they grab a foot.

Till then...Well begun is half done!

The post is a day late due to the dodgy wi-fi connection in the Hotel at Bentota

No comments: