Monday, July 12, 2010

Journal of a Wanderer – Day 3

The football hangover was still lingering from the previous evening and our spirited effort to join a local football team has to be the highlight of my stay in Munich. Rahul and I were put in different teams to ensure liability was equally distributed! We did put up a stoic effort...The best we could do without studs, shin guards and god gifted talent!

After an hour of football, some well deserved rest and a quick lunch and it was time for the conference. We couldn’t crib as the conference was the moot point of our presence in Munich. The conference was indeed ‘insightful’...The management told us how all of us were in the “Right Place at the Right Time”. I have never understood this...I have been fed this mumbo jumbo right through my formative years. What I fail to understand is that if everyone is at the right place what is so damn special about it?

No comments: